Creamed Asparagus and Mushrooms
- Ready In:
- In a large sauce pan, melt butter and add olive oil. The oil will keep the butter from turning brown and burning.
- Cut asparagus into approximately 1" lengths and add to pan.
- Add mushrooms.
- Saute until mushrooms are dark and asparagus is fork tender.
- Add flour to the milk and whisk until there are no lumps.
- Add the milk mixture and the salt and pepper to the pan.
- Cook until thick, stirring constantly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!