Roasted Asparagus with Mushrooms
photo by May I Have That Rec
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄4 lbs medium asparagus, tough stem ends trimmed
- 1⁄2 lb medium white button mushrooms, stemmed nd quartered
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt, perferably the coarse variety,and freshly ground pepper,to taste
- 2 -3 teaspoons balsamic vinegar or 2 -3 teaspoons sherry wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425*.
- In a non-stick baking baking sheet with sides, toss the asparagus and mushrooms with the oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the vegetables in a single layer.
- Roast for 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and browned, turning once or twice.
- Place vegetables on a serving platter.
- Sprinkle vegetables with vinegar and toss gently to combine.
- Season with additional salt and pepper as desired.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Makes 4 servings.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I joined Food.com when the site was RecipeZaar, April 24, 2001. This site has been a favorite with me for many years now with its unique features and especially for the many, many dear friends I have met here. If you are a new visitor, I hope you will stop for a while and check us out. I hope you will find it as special as I have.