Reese's Peanut Butter Puff Cereal Bars (No Bake)
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter (chunky or smooth)
- 5 cups Reese's Puffs cereal (slightly crushed if desired)
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped peanuts (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows
- Butter a 9x9 or a 8x8-inch square pan.
- In a 3-quart saucepan melt butter or margarine.
- Add in corn syrup and chocolate chips, stirring occasionally; remove from heat and stir in peanut butter.
- Gradually stir in the cereal and chopped peanuts (if using) until completely coated.
- Gently stir in the marshmallows.
- Transfer the mixture to the buttered baking dish, then press down with back of the spoon.
- Let stand about 1 hour until firm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
i didn't really think too much of these. my boyfriend says they were "not that good" and he ususally loves anything sweet. i talked to someone at work who says shes also tried them and just did not like them. the bars fell apart while trying to pick up/seperate. i tried one the day after making and it tasted really old and the cereal was somewhat soggy. we probably wont make this again. thanks though!