Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Bars (No-Bake)
No oven-baking for these and takes minutes to make!
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 6 cups Rice Krispies (for a softer chewier bar reduce to 5-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup finely chopped salted peanuts
- In a large microwave-safe bowl combine the white sugar, brown sugar, corn syrup and peanut putter; microwave on HIGH for 3-4 minutes or until melted, stirring once.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Fold in rice cereal and the chopped peanuts until well combined.
- Spread into a lightly buttered 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour or until set.
- Cut into squares.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation