Raw Spicy Corn Chips
- Ready In:
- 14hrs 5mins
- 2 cups corn, nibs
- 1 small zucchini (about 6-inch)
- 1 small jalapeno pepper
- 2 garlic cloves (I used garlic power)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 cup ground flax seeds
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Spread on dehydrator sheets covered with paraflexx and dehydrate for 1-2 hours at 125 degrees.
- Turn over onto mesh trays and score with knife and continue dehydrating overnight.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!