Chili Corn Chips
Better-than-store-bought tortilla chips. Dig in.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 low-fat corn tortillas (6 inch)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt (or sodium-free seasoning of choice)
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In cup, mix cumin, chili powder, and salt.
- Spray 1 side of each tortilla with cooking spray, sprinkle with chili powder mixture.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges and place on ungreased large non-stick cookie sheet.
- Bake tortillas 8 to 10 minutes until crisp, cool on wire rack.
- If not serving right away, store in tightly covered container.
- Serve with"Fresh and Chunky Salsa" (You'll find the recipe under"Low sodium, low cholesterol dips" on this web site).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation