Pumpkin Tofu Cheesecake
photo by The Tiny Chef
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In blender or food processor, blend cream cheese, eggs and sugar until creamy.
- Remove and put in separate bowl.
- In blender or food processor, blend pumpkin, tofu, milk and cinnamon until well blended.
- Fold pumpkin mixture into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake about 45 minutes until knife comes out clean.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a stay home mom of two little boys. My husband is a meat and potatoes kinda guy, my little fellas will eat anything, and I'm a vegetarian. One of my favorite things to do is sit and read a cookbook from cover to cover! My favorite cookbooks are ones with pictures of all the dishes.