Pumpkin Bread: No Nuts,eggs or Dairy
photo by presciousam69
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease well (3) 8 1/2" by 4 1/2" bread pans (I use Crisco).
- Mix in larger bowl oil and pumpkin
- In separate bowl combine all dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add dry ingredients slowly to wet ingredients until well mixed.
- Divide batter into 3 loaves.
- Bake approximately 60 minutes until knife comes out clean.
- Alllow to cool before removing from pans.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!