Pumpkin Bread: No Nuts,eggs or Dairy
easy pumpkin bread -not good for muffins- too dense-not sure where my mom got this one-easy
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease well (3) 8 1/2" by 4 1/2" bread pans (I use Crisco).
- Mix in larger bowl oil and pumpkin
- In separate bowl combine all dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add dry ingredients slowly to wet ingredients until well mixed.
- Divide batter into 3 loaves.
- Bake approximately 60 minutes until knife comes out clean.
- Alllow to cool before removing from pans.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation