Super Easy Pumpkin Bread
photo by Jonathan Melendez
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sift together flour, salt, sugar, and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl combined pumpkin, oil, eggs, water, and spices.
- Then, combined with dry ingredients but, do not mix too thoroughly. Stir in walnuts.
- Pour into a well-buttered 9x5x3 inch loaf pan. Bake 50-60 minutes until a thin skewer poked in the very center of the loaf comes out clean. Turn out of the pan and let cool on a rack.
- Makes one loaf. Can easily double the recipe.
- If desired, you can use them in a muffin tin as well. They come out just as moist. If you use muffin tin bake for 20-25 minute.
Great Pumpkin Bread. After reading the reviews I made few changes, replaced the white flour with wheat, used brown sugar instead of white & replaced the oil with the same amount of unsweetened apple sauce, after all who needs the fat. Came out yummy. Thank you so much for sharing your recipe with us all.
I prepared this easy recipe last night, and right after removing it from the oven, I had to leave. When I returned home (approximately 1hr later) all but one slice was gone!!! When I asked who ate all the bread, nobody knew anything, But my grandson sang like a bird! So I'm making another one now, because the slice I did eat was DELICIOUS!!!
see 22 more reviews
see 3 more tweaks
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
A mom of 3 soon to be 4. I love to cook, and bake! It's part of bring a mom, so what a better hobby, right?!? I would love to try new recipes, for my children, and my picky hubby!! Please do share with me, and I will you! Thanx, Corinna