Pork Kabobs (Pinchos)
- Ready In:
- Using a pilón (mortar and pestle), mash the garlic cloves and salt into a paste.
- Mix in the pepper and oregano. Stir in the olive oil and vinegar. Set the marinade aside.
- Cut the pork into 1-inch cubes.
- Cover the pork pieces with the marinade and let set in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
- Skewer the pork pieces and grill the kabobs for about eight minutes, turning occasionally for even grilling.
- Tip: If you use wooden skewers, soak them in water while the pork is marinating.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am an Army wife, mom, and microbiologist who currently lives in Texas. I am originally from beautiful Puerto Rico. I live with my adorable handsome husband, beautiful daughter, three rescued dogs (English Mastiff/Dane, Blue Mastiff, White Fluff Ball) and our foster kid, a Great Py. We are also a Christian family.</p> <p>I enjoy cooking, photography, decoration, reading, DIY projects. Most of all, I enjoy taking care of my family and making memories of each day we spend together.</p> <p><br /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg border=0 alt=Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket /></p>