Spicy Mini Pork Kabobs
photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 45mins
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 12 wooden skewers (6 inch)
- In medium nonmetal bowl or 1-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix all ingredients except pork and skewers. Add pork; turn to coat. Cover dish or seal bag: refrigerate at least 4 hours to marinate. Soak wooden skewers in water 30 minutes.
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Thread pork evenly onto skewers: discard marinade.
- Place kabobs on grill over medium-high heat. Cook 12 to 15 minutes, turning once, until pork is no longer pink in center.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
We enjoyed these delicious mini kebabs very much. They were so flavorful. The meat was tender and juicy. Crunchy on the outside just the way we like our BBQ. These little babies were ready in no time. Thank you for sharing this recipe that was quick and easy to make with terrific results. Served with a drizzle of Homemade Pomegranate Reduction Sauce and coconut cashew rice for a memorable meal. Made FYC Tag Game.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>? Hi! My name is Teresa.? My husband and I like to take RV trips but it seems lately we just us it for vintage motorcross races. I enjoy hiking, snowshoeing, have done some rock climbing but age is creeping up on my poor old bones. Anything to do with the outdoors I enjoy, so why do I live in rainy Washington state? We have 2 wonderful children, both grown. My son lives in LA and my daughter and her husband recently moved back in the area with their little boy...our grandson... who just turned?5 years old. We have a granddaughter who lives close by...she just turned 23 this year. She's a sweetheart.? Life is good when you have a son and a?daughter and they?gift?you with a granddaughter and grandson. :)??</p>