Pork Chops Dijon
- Ready In:
- 4 pork loin chops, 1/2 thick
- 1 medium onion
- 3 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing (low-calorie dressing)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Trim excess fat from chops.
- Spray a 10-inch skillet with nonstick spray coating.
- Brown chops on both sides in hot skillet.
- Remove chops.
- Add onions; cook and stir over medium heat 3 minutes.
- Push onions aside; return chops to skillet.
- Combine mustard, dressing and pepper; spread over chops.
- Cover; cook over medium-low heat 15 minutes or till meat is tender.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Great recipe for a 'something quick but different' dinner. I only had Tomato Basil Balsamic Vinaigrette but it was wonderful. My husband loves dijon mustard and I thought he was going to like his plate. Thanks for the recipe and thanks to the others for posting your adds. I'm going to try adding mushrooms next time.Reply
Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this recipe. It was so delicious. It was easy and quick. I need full flavored recipes to combat the boredom of a low carb diet. I did make more mustard sauce ( I doubled it.) I had zesty Italian dressing so that is what I used. My pork chops did not fit well in my pan so after browning the chops, I removed them to a 350 degree oven and then sauteed the onions and made the sauce. As soon as the onions were softened I pulled the chops out and sauced each chop liberally and topped with the onions. I covered the pan and put back in the oven to finish for about 30 minutes as I would be reheating the next day for our main meal. The chops were tender and moist. I served this with a Cesar salad. Hubby loved it and wanted another chop.Reply
see 44 more