Pepperoni Bread (Using Refrigerator Loaf)
photo by CookinDiva
- Ready In:
- 1 (14 ounce) package refrigerated bread dough (see note)
- 1⁄4 cup pepperoni, chopped (about 2 ounces)
- 1⁄4 cup black olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, fresh ground
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pillsbury makes an Italian Loaf and a French Loaf - both work fine. Remove unbaked bread from refrigerator tube; unroll.
- Place all chopped ingredients on top of dough, leaving an inch clear on the longest side to use for pinching and sealing. Roll up loaf and pinch to seal.
- Place on non-stick baking sheet. Using a very sharp knife, score loaf diagonally about 1/4 inch into dough, exposing bits of the colorful filling.
- MAKE-AHEAD HINT - you can make them to this point, then cover and refrigerate until ready to bake.
- Bake 350 degrees for 28-29 minutes until nicely browned.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Really great--simple-delicious-fun!I added some fried peppers, onions and mushrooms in place of the black olives(none in the cupboard). Mine baked in approximately 18 minutes! We both really loved this and DH took the leftovers for his lunch the next day--he said it warmed up fine in the microwave. Thanks for posting this!
Delicious dipped in marinara sauce. I used 1/2 c. pepperoni and 1/2 c. shredded mozerrella and parmesan cheese mixed with some oregano, garlic powder, and black pepper. My kids don't like olived or green pepper, so I opted for all pepperoni. Everyone loved this recipe, and I found it quick and easy to whip up. Thanks for sharing.
VERY simple and oh so tasty! The "hardest" part of the prep was chopping the pepperoni - so that shows you how simple it is to make. Next time I think I'll leave out the black olives and try some precooked onions and/or green peppers (I have a son who doesn't like black olives). Thanks so much for posting! Made for I Recommend Tag.
see 2 more reviews