Homemade Cheese and Pepperoni Bread (Bread Machine)
- Ready In:
- 1 cup warm water, plus
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1⁄3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3 1⁄4 cups bread flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2⁄3 cup diced pepperoni
- In bread machine pan, place the first seven ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer.
- Select basic bread setting.
- Choose medium crust color.
- Just before final kneading, (usually machine will beep at this time) add the pepperoni.
- Make a 1 1/2 lb loaf.
- Do not use delay timer feature for this recipe.
Join The Conversation
I made this yesterday, and it was really tasty. I used pre-sliced pepperoni that I cut into shreds like the cheese. They got all chopped up by the bread machine and each bit of bread had pepperoni in it. This is a really hearty bread. I will definitely make this one again. I used AP flour with no problem.