Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins
photo by Cassie Nielsen
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter (chunky is recommended)
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (I like the mini chips)
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Combine flour, sugar and baking powder. Cut peanut butter and margarine into dry mixture until coarse crumbs appear.
- In a small bowl combine eggs and milk. Add to flour mixture and stir until mixture is lumpy.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spray muffin tins with cooking spay or use paper liners. Fill cups to 2/3 full,.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until lightly browned.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
i tried this receipe as a base but i changed it to make it healther<br/>i used 1/4 cuo oat flour 1/4 cuo almond flour 1/4 cup coconut flour 1/4 cuo garbanzo bean flour and 1/2 cup whole wheat and i used sugar free peanut butter and a little stevia the whole family loved it i also baked it as a loaf of tea bread