Egg Beaters Substitute
- Ready In:
12 egg equivalents
- Combine all the ingredients.
- Blend until smooth.
- Store in fridge up to one week; you can also freeze.
- Equivalent: 1/4 cup equals one egg.
- To scramble: Fry slowly over low in a non-stick pan; spray with Pam if desired.
- For baking, use 1/4 cup to equal one egg.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Still in West Virginia but we've moved a few miles away, down to the county capitol. It's a compromise: bigger than our last town but smalelr than the "big city" of Cumberland MD, right up the road. Jobs are not that plentiful here so I am fortunate to be able to work at home (I'm a writer). My passion is cooking and feeding people family well....my pet peeve is the family court systems in America......my love is for emergency medicine and the people that make survival in a crisis possible