- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- In seperate bowl, mix oil, milk and egg whites. Add to dry ingredients.
- Mix until dry ingredients are just moistened.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto baking sheet with had been sprayed with vegetable oil spray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a stay at home mom. I have two beautiful girls, 3 and 4. They are the light of my life! I am married to Paul, for 5 years. I love to cook!! I love to read cookbooks like they are novels!!! <img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg">