Very Low Cal Banana Oat Cookies
Great for diabetics, or if on low fat, low-cholesterol diets or if you just like to eat healthy.
- Ready In:
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄3 cup applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup raisins (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients, beating well.
- Let stand 5 minutes so oats will absorb moisture.
- Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Let stand 1 minute on cookie sheets.
- Transfer to wire racks and cool.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Originally I added raisins and cinnamon for 2/3 of the recipe, which yielded 18 cookies. Today I made 2/3 of the recipe again, but this time I added 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder, lots of chopped honey dates, and some stevia. Although both were good, the ones with dates were definitely better. These were soft delicious cookies that I really enjoyed, and I can guarantee I'll make these again.Reply
see 3 more