Peanut Butter and Banana Pupcakes (Dog Treats)
- Ready In:
48 mini muffins
- 2 bananas, ripe
- 2 cups water
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter, all-natural
- 3 cups oats
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prep mini muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl.
- Add water, egg, and peanut butter.
- In a food processor, pulse oats and baking powder until it becomes fine (like flour).
- Add dry ingredients to banana mixture.
- Pour into mini muffin pan(s) until 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle each pupcake with a few extra oats.
- Bake 20 minutes, rotating once.
Join The Conversation