Refreshing Peach Bellini
- Ready In:
- Combine peach chunks, sugar, and lemon juice.
- Allow to sit 30 minutes.
- Bring to a boil, stirring in sugar until dissolved.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and cook 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Pour through a strainer, pressing solids to extract flavor and juices.
- Chill and discard solids.
- Place about 1 tbsp of the peach syrup in a flute and fill with champagne.
- Garnish with a peach slice and mint sprig.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!