Paula Deen's Spinach Artichoke Dip
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Super delicious dip from the Food Network's sassy Paula Deen!
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 2 (13 3/4 ounce) cans artichoke hearts
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated monterey jack pepper cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- Heat the spinach in a microwave oven on high for 5 minutes and squeeze dry. Drain the artichoke hearts and coarsely chop in a food processor.
- Combine all the ingredients except the jack cheese in a large bowl. Stir well. Scrape into the prepared casserole dish and sprinkle the jack cheese on top. Bake for 30 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION