Old Fashion Deviled Eggs
photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
- Place eggs in single layer in saucepan and cover with 3 inches water. Bring to boil, cover and remove from heat.
- Let stand 15 minutes. Drain and fill pan with cold water. Peel eggs under cold, running water.
- Halve eggs lengthwise and scoop yolks into mixing bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, pickle relish, mustard, salt and pepper. Mash thoroughly.
- Use spoon or pastry bag to fill egg halves with yolk mixture.
- Garnish with paprika. Chill.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
AND that is the end of this. If the phone doesn't ring? It's me. If you are looking to ask me a question? I'm not here. I won't answer. I do not assure you that the ingredients, amounts or even the directions in any recipe under my two accounts are correct due to the bad directional pointer in the database that is causing problems with the amounts or ingredients. I will also NOT assure you they are correct when the site claims they are fixed. Use at your own risk. They will be correct on my site. End of story. Sigh.. OK IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR JESSIE'S KEY LIME PIE? Google the name. It's all over the net. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The opposite of the religious fanatic is not the fanatical atheist but the gentle cynic who cares not whether there is a god or not. - Eric Hoffer And no I didn't let the door hit me on the ... on the way to my site at <A HREF="http://chef.philocrates.tripod.com">Philocrate's recipes </A> where at least I can take responsibilty for mistakes in recipes.