No Crust Quiche
photo by children from A to Z
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- In greased 9 inches pie plate spread cheese, onion and bacon.
- In blender or with electric mixer beat milk, bisquick, eggs and salt for 1 minute until frothy.
- Pour over cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 350 degrees for 50-55 minute.
- Let stand for 5 minute before cutting.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a wife, a mother and grandmother, I love to bake and I love to can (water-bath and pressure). My family and I live on 5 acres, we now have chickens and ducks and who knows what else we'll add in the future. My favorite meal to make and eat is soup.