No Crust Bacon Quiche
photo by Yvonne F.
- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In bowl, beat together eggs, milk, onions, butter, salt, and pepper until well-blended.
- Pour into greased pie plate or 10.5" au gratin dish.
- Sprinkle with bacon and cheese evenly over top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until set and golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Men do cook and eat Quiche ;) WOW!!!! This is so fluffy and full of flavor, great addition to my breakfast cookbook. Made as written with a couple of tweaks. I sauteed the onions in the 2 tablespoons of butter, just until tender and let cool a little before adding to the egg mixture. I also mixed half of the cheese into the egg mix.Thanks for sharing your wonderful recipe. *Made for New Kids On The Block tag game*
see 3 more reviews