MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Got this from www.mccormick.com It was raining outside so we cooked them on our George Foreman grill. Actually quite good and tasty.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup mccormick montreal steak sauce
- 4 hamburger buns
- salt and pepper, if needed
- Mix beef and 2-3 T grilling sauce in a medium bowl; reserve remaining grilling sauce.
- Form meat mixture into 4 patties.
- Grill patties over direct medium heat 4-6 minutes per side or until desired doneness, brushing with reserved grilling sauce.
- Grill buns, open side down, until lightly toasted.
- Serve burgers on buns with desired condiments.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I gave this 2 stars. I hate to do this but I have no clue what happened here but we ended up having sloppy hamburgers. I prepared my hamburgers as directed with 3 tbl sauce, cooked my burgers on my indoor grill and my burgers fell apart and crumbled when gently flipped. The flavor was very good. I'm sorry but I'm not sure if I'll try this recipe again. I really did like the idea. Thanks for posting anyway. Christine (internetnut)Reply