Cajun-Style Catfish-George Foreman Grill
photo by Catnip46
- Ready In:
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon blackened fish seasoning
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 catfish fillets
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- lemon wedge
- celery top
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Sprinkle lemon juice and seasoning mixture on both sides of fish.
- Spray grill with cooking spray and pre-heat grill. Grill fish for 3 to 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Remove fish from grill and place on serving platter. Garnish with lemon wedges and celery tops.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live with my fur babies who I spoil rotten and in return they give me unconditional love. I have 2 cats and 3 dogs,? I just adopted a 13 yr toy poodle. Both cats were adopted also. All of them are very affectionate and very well behaved. I have been so blessed to have these? beautiful animals in my life.</p> 8726752"