- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (20 ounce) package ground turkey
- 1 (1 lb) box rotini pasta
- 1 (26 ounce) Classico tomato and basil pasta sauce (any sauce will do)
- 2⁄3 lb muenster cheese, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- Place a cast iron skillet in the oven. Preheat oven to 350. While the oven is preheating bring a large pot of salted water to boil.
- When oven is hot and water in the pot on the stove is boiling, pull out the skillet, add 2 rounds of olive oil, add turkey and saute until no longer pink (about 5 minutes).
- As soon as the turkey is cooked add pasta to water and cook until al dente (5-6 minutes).
- Add pasta sauce, miracle whip and cheese. Stir until cheese is melted.
- Drain pasta (reserving about 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid) and add both to the sauce mixture. Stir to combine.
- Place in oven (covered) and heat 15-30 minutes to allow the sauce to penetrate the pasta.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!