Mom's Quick Tuna
photo by sweetysjd
- Ready In:
- Spray a medium saucepan with nonstick cooking spray, and sauté the onion (use oil if you prefer).
- Add the tuna and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the salt, pepper, hot pepper, paprika and chili powder.
- Cook for a few more minutes.
- I serve this with pita bread, but you can make regular sandwiches if you like.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made this recipe to the letter (without the optional garlic seasoning), and had it as is (not as a sandwich) with a garden salad on the side. It was just the right amount of heat for these well-seasoned taste buds, and a definite keeper. I loved it! Absolutely well worth the 5 min. minimal effort for this former tuna hater!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi .. The pic is of my beautiful son, born on 2/5/2005. His name is Tariq, meaning Bright Star. As I type this, he is blowing bubbles in his water cup and watching cartoons. He whined to get this water for 15 mins and now he won't drink it, he will only play with it. Sigh.. A few days ago he came up with this song, so sing along to the tune of "Old McDonald" : Old McTariq Laq Laq Laq E I E I OOOOOO LOL I thought it was the cutest thing :-) When I'm not running around after my son, or cleaning up the mess he makes wherever he goes, I cook and bake (my husband loves the blueberry muffins I make) and I love trying new recipes .. I also love to read, and collect sci-fi/fantasy novels .. I have over 500 books and still counting ..