Mini Chocolate Loaves
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
5 mini loaves
- Melt 1 cup of the mini chocolate chips, set aside.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl combine brown sugar and butter. Beat with electric mixer until creamy. Add the melted chocolate chips and eggs,beat until well mixed. Add flour, applesauce, baking powder and soda, beat on low until creamy. By hand, stir in the remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into 5 well greased mini loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 42 minutes or until center is dry when touched.
- Cool 10 minutes in pan before removing to wire rack to cool completely.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!