Mexican Pork Corn and Kidney Bean Chili
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Pork Tenderloin with a mix of onion, green peppers and celery. With canned Tomatoes and Kidney Beans and Corn. I do not know what else we could do better.
- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb pork tenderloin (cut in 1/2 cubes)
- 1 stalk celery (Chopped)
- 1 small green pepper (Chopped)
- 1 small yellow onion (Chopped)
- 1 (16 ounce) can red kidney beans (Drained)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn (Drained)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- salt and pepper (to your taste)
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil.
- Add the pork,celery,green pepper.
- Cook 5 minutes. Toss to brown on all sides.
- Add beans, tomatoes, corn, chili powder and cumin.
- Lower heat to medium and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Season with Salt and Pepper to taste.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION