- Ready In:
- 2hrs 15mins
- Parboil the carrots until just tender, about 5 minutes.
- Drain well and place in a deep serving dish.
- Mix the garlic, oregano, salt and pepper and red wine and pour over the carrots.
- Then pour the olive oil over the carrots to cover.
- Wrap with plastic and chill for 2-3 hours before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Was not interested in increasing the heat in this dish so just followed the listed ingredients & directions & had a very, very nice tasting side of carrots! Your recipe is a keeper, & many thanks for a new way to fix this vegetable! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my Vegan groupmates in the Vegetarian/Vegan Recipe Swap #6]