Oven Baked French Fries
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper
- 16 ounces frozen crinkle cut French-fried potatoes
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Combine cheese, paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, or to taste.
- Place potatoes in a medium bowl coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle potatoes with cheese mixture, tossing well.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 450°F for 13 minutes or until tender.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Simple dress up for a convenience food. Hubby wanted fries, and I just couldn't leave them alone. I prepared this with steak fries, smoked Spanish paprika, and the Parmesan cheese. I didn't feel that additional salt or pepper was needed. As a side with a salad to recipe #190032, this was a good lazy night dinner.