Maple Glazed Salmon Fillets
Found this recipe in All*You Eat Well, Save Big Cookbook. I haven't tried it yet but it sounds simple and delicious. I would use fresh garlic as I always have that around instead of garlic powder.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 24 ounces salmon fillets
- chopped chives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or nonstick foil. In a small bowl, stir together maple syrup, mustard and garlic powder until well combined.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on lined baking sheet; sprinkle lightly with salt and brush with maple syrup mixture. Bake until fish is just cooked through and flakes easily with a fork, about 15-20 minutes.
- Top with chopped chives or green onions.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION