Magical Egg Salad
Creamy egg salad with a little tang
- Ready In:
- 5 eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon steak sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes.
- Remove eggs from hot water, cool under cold running water, and peel.
- Chop eggs and transfer to a large bowl.
- Stir mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, sweet pickle relish, steak sauce, paprika, and dill into eggs until well mixed; season with salt and black pepper. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, if desired.
- Sprinkle with cayenne pepper before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This particular recipe certainly made it on my list of favorite egg salads. I wasn't sure about the steak sauce, thought that it would possibly overpower the dish, but No, it certainly added an additional level of flavor! One would never think that steak sauce was part of this recipe. Makes for delicious egg salad sandwiches that I can assure will be made again. Thank you, Lavender Lynn, for sharing! Made it for FYC.1Reply
see 15 more