Low Fat Peach Ice Cream
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is the best ice cream I have ever had, practically no fat. You can substitue with strawberries, crushed oreos or crushed butter finger bars(but they add fat to the recipe)
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) can fat-free condensed milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 pint low-fat whipping cream
- 1 pint fat-free half-and-half
- 2 cups chopped peaches
- skim milk
- In bowl add all ingredients except fruit.
- Mix until sugar is dissolved.
- Put in ice cream machine, add fruit.
- Fill with milk to fill line.
- Process in ice cream machine.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION