Lemon Mushroom Chicken
photo by Lori Mama
- Ready In:
4 chicken breast
- Flatten chicken to 1/2 inch thickness.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 1/4 cup flour, salt, and pepper.
- Add chicken 1 piece at a time, shake to coat.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat cook chicken in butter for 5-6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Add 1/3 cup broth, to the pan, stirring to loosen browned bits, and bring to a boil.
- Add mushrooms, cook and stir 3-5 minutes or untrl tender.
- Combine the remaining flour and broth until smooth, and stir into the mushroom mixture.
- Bring to a boil, cook and stir for 2 minutes, or until thickened.
- Stir in lemon juice.
- Serve with chicken.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hello everyone, My name is Doug and I am the host of I recommend tag.I am in my early 40's, I am married, with two children. Michael 14, and katherine 10 . I started to learn to cook, after I got married, when my wife started working nights, and I couldn't get around because I had my entire left leg rebuilt. I just completed remodeling my entire house, and am very active at volunteering at my childrens schools.<br />Rating System <br />5 stars- Outstanding (4 out 4 ) in family enjoyed. <br />4 stars - Very good (3 out of 4) in family enjoyed. Will make no adjustments. <br />3 stars - good, might consider an adjustment <br />2 stars- Okay- will make adjustment <br />1 star- debatable I will make again, would with right adjustment <br />0 stars - Will not attempt again.</p>