Creamy Mushroom Chicken
An elegant, easy to make and entree for when unexpected guests arrive for dinner!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 29mins
- 6 skinless chicken breasts, boned
- 2 1⁄4 ounces dried beef
- 1 (10 ounce) can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup dry sherry
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- Rinse beef slices and pat dry. Wrap around checken breasts and place in a prepared 9x13 baking pan.
- Mix together well the soup, mushrooms and sherry. Pour evenly over chicken.
- Cover and bake in a preheated 325 degree oven for one hour.
- Remove cover and sprinkle with sliced almonds.
- Return to oven for about 15 minutes, until almonds are toasted.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Definitely easy and low fat with an elegant touch. We liked this, and loved the aroma it filled the house with. I wish it had been creamier, but the soup and sherry mixture turned fairly watery from the chicken while baking. Very nice flavors! Thanks Wineaux... Tagged for Zaar Alphabet Soup tag.Reply