- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350*. Lightly grease or line muffin tin.
- Mash 3 of the kiwi, to get roughly 1 cup of pulp. Dice the remaining 2 kiwi and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, lightly beat egg and egg white. Stir in butter, yogurt, vanilla, mashed kiwi, and honey.
- In medium mixing bowl, combine flours, cornmeal, baking powder & soda, salt, and sugar.
- Pour wet mixture into dry, stirring just to moisten. Fold in diced kiwi.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin tin, filling cups between 3/4 and completely full. Bake 15-20 minutes, or until tops spring back when touched and/or inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!