Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- Ready In:
- 1 cup butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Put first 3 ingredients in a microwave safe bowl, and microwave until butter is melted.
- Whisk together until well combined.
- Add remaining ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Pour into a foil-lined 8x8 pan, and refrigerate until set.
- Cut into 64 one-inch pieces.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Good flavour but the granular swerve left it with a bit of a grainy crunch so I'm going to make it again using the powdered swerve and see how that goes. I had a bit of a butter slick come to the top edges of mine, it was nearly as pretty as the pics, not sure why, but other than the surface being odd inside it was lovely and creamy, it set up really well in the fridge overnight.