Joe's Homemade (Low Calorie) Cranberry Sauce
photo by Chef Teer
- Ready In:
- 2 (12 ounce) bags fresh cranberries
- 1 cup stevia or 1 cup splenda no calorie artificial sweetener
- 1 cup water
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Rinse cranberries thoroughly.
- In a medium saucepan bring Stevia and water to a boil.
- Add cranberries, return to boiling and stir occasionally until their skins pop.
- Add cinnamon and stir. Remove from heat, cool to room temperature, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!