photo by peachesNcream
- Ready In:
- In a bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the eggs.
- Add cream, oil and honey; beat well.
- Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour into a greased 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 400F for 20- 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made this once and I was in love! I used a little more cornmeal and about 1/4 cup more heavy cream! My husband raved about this cornbread! I must say that this is THE BEST cornbread that I have EVER eaten at home, restaurant, or anywhere else. It had a great moist cakelike texture...so so good!!!!!