Cinnamon-Sugar Honey Bun Cake
photo by gailanng
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Mix cake ingredients together.
- Pour half of batter into a 13- by 9- by 2-inch cake pan (A glass pan is best,if possible).
- Sprinkle half of the cinnamon mixture over the cake.
- Add remaining batter and top with last of cinnamon mix.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes.
- While cake is baking, make the frosting by combining ingredients listed above.
- When cake is ready, remove from oven and pour frosting ingredients over hot cake Allow cake to cool before cutting.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in PA and work in the billing dept. for a local health center. For fun I hang out with friends, and of course cook! I love to have fun cooking but am very inexperianced cook. Never get a chance due to my Dad working second shift and Mom makes his meal mid-day while I'm working. I love to read, play the piano and am learning guitar. I also like to sing and listen to music.