Herbed Potato Crisps
photo by Chef shapeweaver
- Ready In:
- Pre-heat the oven to a high temperature.
- Cut the unpeeled potatoes into 1/4 inch slices.
- Place the potato slices on well-greased oven trays.
- Brush the potato slices with oil and a sprinkling of the pepper and herbs. (Alternatively you can combine the oil, the pepper and the herbs in a bowl and toss the potato slices in the oil/herb mixture until they are well-coated - but this would take longer.).
- Bake the potato slices for about 20 minutes or until they are well-browned and crisp.
- Sprinkle with combined salts and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I baked these at 450 for 15 minutes, then flipped them and baked 5 minutes longer. The thinner ones really got "potato chip" crisp! I think with the mix of spices this would be good with pork. I will adjust the oregano, thyme, and sage down next time, just for personal preferences. This is a really quick and easy potato dish....great for a quick weeknight supper. I made this for Everyday is a Holiday tag.
see 39 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
July 2008 update: VERY happy to be back on Zaar after about a two year absence due to having had no internet connection at home, and having been too unwell for a time so that getting re-connected wasn't even a priority! <br> <br>And really looking forward to getting back into the Zaar world and connecting again with the many wonderful people I knew before, and new people, of course!