Easy Roasted Potato Crisps
photo by Brenda.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 4 large potatoes
- McCormick's salt-free all-purpose seasoning, Grill-Mates Steak Seasoning blend
- non-fat cooking spray, butter flavor
- Use a roasting pan with a drip rack. Spray the pan, line it with tin foil, insert rack, spray the rack and interior tinfoil.
- Wash potatoes, then slice thinly lengthwise. Place potatoes (skin side down for end pieces) flat on drip rack, spray lightly with butter flavored fat-free cooking spray, then sprinkle generously with McCormick Grill Mates Salt-Free Steak Seasoning. Roast in 400 degree oven for 1 hour until wedges are tender and crispy. (Note: If McCormick's Salt-Free Steak Seasoning is too spicy for you, substitute Mrs. Dash Grilling Blend Steak Seasoning)
- Serve with grilled turkey-burgers (using McCormick's Salt Free Steak Seasoning) on wheat buns, and no salt added ketchup on the side if desired.
- You can also wrap these in tinfoil and cook on your grill if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Had an easy time making these wonderfully tasty potatoes! And, since I was curious, & a little concerned about the spicy McCormick's Salt-Free Steak Seasoning, I made half of them with that & the other half with Mrs. Dash Grilling Blend Steak Seasoning, kind of like doing my own taste test. Well, although I liked Mrs Dash's seasoning, my other half preferred McCormick's, so there you go ~ Everyone satisfied! Thanks for sharing a wonderful recipe! [Made & reviewed in Zaar Cookbook Tag]
I made an awful mess of this recipe. I carefully sliced the potatoes very thin and followed the directions for spraying and seasoning. After 30 minutes the potatoes were burned to a crisp and I was left with a difficult to clean roasting pan and rack. I wish I had known how thin to slice the potatoes. No stars for me!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I cook for fun and passion. I love to dazzle my wife (whom I met online in 1999) with new flavors and culinary surprises. I like simple recipes with limited steps and common ingredients which produce surpisingly delicious taste treats. I only post recipes I have written and cooked myself. Our Star Trek Club is known for frequent gatherings throughout Central Florida with great food always on hand.