photo by Mulligan
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 45mins
- Beat horseradish, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, seasoning salt, pepper and cream cheese together until creamy and easy to spread.
- Place one ham slice on a piece of wax paper.
- With a spatula or broad knife, spread some of the mixture over the slice of ham. Place another slice of ham on top and spread with more of the creamed mixture. Repeat ending with a ham slice on top.
- Wrap tightly in wax paper and place in freezer for 90 minutes or more.
- A few hours before serving, remove and cut lengthwise and crosswise into small cubes.
- Pierce each cube with a toothpick.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Made these for a group I hosted & they were gone so fast! Half were made with deli ham & the others with sliced turkey breast! Am not a big fan of horseradish, but it did give these little buggers a nice kick, I thought! Thanks much for sharing! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's PAC]
These are great! I made them with smoked turkey and roast beef. I had to trim the roast beef a little more to make perfect squares but this came out wonderful! The 6 slices of meat stacked 6 high makes about 10 cubes. I had plenty of cream cheese mixture left over to make more, which I plan on doing... DH asked if we could take these to our next party.