Ham and Cheese Corn Muffins
- Ready In:
- 1 package Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1⁄2 cup chopped deli ham
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine muffin mix, ham and cheese in medium bowl.
- Combine milk, egg and mustard in one cup glass measure.
- Stir milk mixture into dry ingredients; Mix just until moistened.
- Fill 9 paper cup-lined muffin cups two-thirds full with batter.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes.
- Remove muffin pan to rack, cool 5 minutes.
- Serve Warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!