chipotle corn muffins
photo by galleybite
- Ready In:
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray muffin tins lightly with oil.
- Mix together baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cornmeal in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs with yogurt.
- Stir in the chipotles& cheese; then gently stir the egg mix into the cornmeal mix just until combined.
- fill the muffin tins with the batter& bake for 10-15 minutes for regular sized muffins or 7-10 minutes for mini-muffins.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in south texas and own an interior decorating firm. we cook for fun with friends and family. my favorite recipes are the ones received from friends. we have a nice garden so we get eat alot of fresh veggies and herbs all year round. I am also a golf-wife so I have taken up hobbies in self defense. I love to exercise, garden, paint, & sew. My darling hubby was my HS sweetheart but we didn't marry until we had 3 other marriages & 4 children between us.