Grilled Bocconcini and Pesto Sandwich
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A modern take on a traditional grilled cheese sandwich
- Ready In:
- 2 slices bread (such as olive, crusty Italian or sourdough)
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 2 -3 tomatoes, sliced thin
- 2 fresh mozzarella balls, thinly sliced (bocconcini)
- Butter 1 side of each slice of bread. Spread both unbuttered sides of bread with pesto.
- Layer with tomato and bocconcini cheese. Top with other bread slice, butter side up.
- Place in frying pan, set over medium heat. Cook, turning once, until toasted on both sides and cheese is warm and melted slightly -- 2 - 3 minutes per side.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION