Grilled Basil Salmon
- Ready In:
- 1 (1 lb) salmon fillet
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon, rind of
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 5 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Place salmon filet, skin side down, in pan, (I use a disposable foil pan).
- Mix the next 6 ingredients; pour over fish.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and pepper.
- Put pan on grill, cover grill, and cook over med heat for 20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
After DH and I moved away from the farm, and to the city...I haven't done as much cooking and very little canning. But I do come to Zaar and look for new recipes once in a while. I'm still cooking Zaar!! I like to play at Facebook, with my family and friends. A lot of my Zaar friends are there!! Yay! It's a good way to keep in touch. We travel more. We're looking at the European trips now. Hope to go in the springtime. I really want to see London, I think I lived there in a past life, I've been obsessed with it since I was 10 years old!!