This is a classic British dessert. It's so delicious and incredibly easy to assemble with no baking required!
- Ready In:
- 9 ounces digestive biscuits or 9 ounces graham crackers
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can dulce de leche
- 3 bananas
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1 ounce dark chocolate
- Place the digestive biscuits or graham crackers into a food processor and blend until you get a fine crumb. Pour in the butter and blend again to mix. Tip into a 9-inch pie dish and press down firmly to cover the base and sides of the dish. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Spread the dulce de leche into the chilled crust in an even layer. Cut the bananas into coins about ¼-inch thick and cover the dulce de leche with them.
- Place the heavy cream into a medium bowl and beat with a whisk until thickened. Spread over the sliced bananas. Use a peeler to peel shavings of dark chocolate over the whipped cream. Chill for at least an hour before serving. Keep covered in the fridge for up to 3 days.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION